FSAE Brake Rotor - Blank - 4.75mm thick
This is a 4.75mm (0.187") thick brake rotor blank that has been cast, rough cut to a 10" outer diameter, then blanchard ground to the final thickness. This blank is ready to be machined into a finished part.
- Blanchard Ground to final thickness
- 4.75mm (0.187″) thick
- Machined to 10 inch (254mm) outer diameter
- Thickness = ±0.127mm (±0.005″)
- Flatness = ±0.127mm (±0.005″)
Kaz Technologies brake rotors are cast from Dura-Bar G2 Cast Iron. This is an engineered, gray cast iron for specific property enhancements. It is a pearlitic gray iron with flake graphite.
- Dura-Bar G2
- Conforms to ASTM A48 Class 40, (SAE J431 G12, was G4000).
- Tensile strength ˜ 40 KSI [272 MPa].
- Brinell Hardness = 183-301.
- Thermal Conductivity ˜ 370 BTU-in/hr-ft^2-DegF [53.3 W/m-K]